- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full-time, part-time
40 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Contract type
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade 5 (FTE: £23,234 - £26,946)
- Actual salary
- £20,407.73 - £23,668.19
As a key member of the Trusts pastoral and teaching support team you will complement the professional work of teachers by working with pupils and families experiencing health, social emotional and behavioural difficulty and / or at risk of social exclusion / disaffection and their families, so they can participate fully in home and school activities in order to achieve their full potential.
The successful candidate is also required to promote good attendance and assist in the removal of any barriers for learning experienced by families and pupils. You will be a key person in safeguarding assisting the Designated Safeguarding Lead. You will be a familiar face for families as their first point of call in many instances.
Applying for the job
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
• Please download an application pack at https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 01902 537 970.
• Applications to be sent to email@example.com by Wednesday 29th September, 12pm
• Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 1st October 2021
• Interviews will be held: Week Commencing Monday 4th October 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.