South Nottinghamshire Academy (SNA) Family of Schools are seeking to appoint an experienced teacher and Special Educational Needs Coordinator to facilitate our committed and well organised SENDCos to provide effective provision for the learning and teaching of pupils with Special Educational Needs within the family.
The successful applicant will have the ability to co-ordinate a team of experienced professionals. They will be responsible for the management of the Family AFN/FNF budget; allocations to schools and coordinating training in line with identified needs across the family.
The SNA Family of Schools comprises:
- South Nottinghamshire Academy
- Cotgrave Candleby Lane School
- Cotgrave C of E Primary School
- Radcliffe on Trent Infant School
- Radcliffe on Trent Junior School
South Nottinghamshire Academy is part of Redhill Academy Trust. The Academy is also a member ofRedhill College of Leadership and Developmentand as such there are excellent CPD opportunities and a chance to work alongside colleagues from other high-performing schools in the region. The Trust also leads the regionalTeaching School Hub, delivering local teacher training and the National Professional Qualifications for teachers.
- Access to Teachers Pension Scheme
- Recognised continuous local government service
- The opportunity to be part of a highly supportive and ambitious team/school
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Commitment to employee Health and Wellbeing including Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee benefits platform
This job post has expired.