Lime Trust consists of 8 schools, 4 special and 4 primary, in Cambridgeshire and North and East London.
We are looking for a Family Support Workers to join our business team at Lime Academy Watergall. Our schools have a diverse, nurturing and inclusive environment where children feel safe and are excited to learn. School Office teams are managed by the School Business Manager and are supported by our Trust Regional Hub who lead on HR, Finance and IT.
The Trust’s vision is to provide high quality education for pupils through school-to-school collaboration and Trust direction, high challenge and high support. All schools in the Trust strive to improve life chances for all and be respected in their local communities.
We are looking to appoint enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to:
- Oversee and coordinate attendance of pupils through positive engagement with pupils and families
- Promote safeguarding of children and young people within the school
- Continue to build positive relationships with parents/ carers and external agencies acting as a focal point of liaison
- Support the SBM in delivering all delegated office functions.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail, be proactive and be confident working with people
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in an administrative or family support role
- Practical experience of using ICT systems
- A commitment to the vision and values of the Trust, alongside a collaborative and effective partnership working style will enable you to fulfil this role
- You will be a highly motivated practitioner who is committed to implementing significant and sustained improvements across the schools and the wider Trust, who is enthusiastic to see all our pupils’ flourish in safe, secure and welcoming learning environments.
Please see the Trust Benefits with in our recruitment brochure attached to this advert on how we support and value employees who work for Lime Trust.
Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted therefore you may be called for interview prior to the closing date.
Visits to our schools are warmly welcomed. Please contact Previn Walrond School Business Manager on email@example.com to discuss the role further or to arrange a visit.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS check). References will be taken up before appointment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.