knowledge of legislation and National guidelines relating to the Children’s Act
and Child Protection.
of the responsibilities of agencies towards vulnerable children.
high quality written, oral and listening communication skills for effective
interaction with internal and external contacts including members of the
public, elected members and staff at all levels.
the ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
the ability to reflect on and develop own practices.
IT skills including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and internet/
significant experience of working with children and families.
understanding of the ‘Early Help’ process.
of Schools Information Systems (Arbor).
Personal Style and Behaviour: You should:
- Be willing to comply with all Wise Owl Trust and
Local Authority Policies and Codes of Conduct
drive, tenacity and an ability to maintain focus, objectivity and sound
judgement under complex conditions to achieve desired outcomes.
the ability to work and co-operate as part of a team.
flexible to adapt to changing workload demands and new organisational
the ability to adapt to challenging situations and people and respond
appropriately using negotiation and influencing skills to achieve objectives
the ability to work as part of a team openly and collaboratively whilst
applying the principles of confidentiality
a desire to pursue own personal development and take full advantage of
a personal Commitment to continuous service improvements.
a personal commitment to the school’s professional standards, including dress
code and code of conduct at all times
- Ability to work flexibly.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise a
- To be professionally assertive, clear thinking
and able to negotiate.
- To be able to operate as part of a team.
- A full valid driving licence and the use of a
We are delighted to announce that we have a Family Worker Coordinator vacancy at Wise
Together Everyone Achieves More.
Wise Owl Trust is a fast paced, innovative Trust that is passionate
about giving our children the best education. We currently have 3 primary
academies within our Trust;
- Old Hall Drive Academy, Gorton
- Seymour Road Academy, Clayton
- Briscoe Lane Academy, Newton Heath
We would be delighted to hear from you if you have/are:
- Enthusiasm, resilience and the
ability to think imaginatively
- A good communicator who can build and sustain
relationships with parents
- Experience of working with families and multi
- Experience of safeguarding and Early Help
- Fun, hard-working and able to work
as part of a dynamic team
Working as part of Wise Owl Trust will offer:
- The opportunity to work in a
friendly and diverse school community
- The chance to teach in a stimulating
- A supportive and forward thinking
- Future opportunities for promotion
across the Trust
This job post has expired.