We're seeking to appoint a teacher with excellent subject knowledge to join our PE department on a temporary basis (for approximately 1 year) to cover maternity leave. You'll have previous experience of designing and teaching effective lessons across the curriculum to different ages and abilities.
We are looking for a teacher who can inspire and influence and who has:
- Evidence of professional development.
- Effective classroom management skills.
- Highest expectations of achievement, attainment, behaviour and ethos.
- A willingness to contribute to whole school activities.
Our school is one of six primary and secondary schools within the NEAT Academy Trust family of schools. At the heart of our trust is the aim to nurture, educate, achieve and transform the lives of all young people within the communities we serve across the North East.
St Hild’s Church of England School is in an exciting phase of its development and has high ambition for its pupils. With a strong Christian ethos we work effectively across the whole community to improve and enrich the lives of children.
We are incredibly proud to be an inclusive school with a higher than average number of children who have additional needs. As a result we prioritise high quality classroom teaching and provide bespoke support where appropriate.
In return we offer:
- Great opportunities for continuing professional development and a career pathway across the trust.
- A team of hardworking, dedicated and friendly staff where everyone is valued.
- A positive and caring Christian ethos.
- The benefit of working in a highly collaborative multi academy trust.
- Membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme which the trust also contributes to on your behalf.
- Recognition of previous service with other schools, academies, local government etc.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), delivered by Health Assured – the UK and Irelands leading wellbeing provider.
Interested? If you would like to join us and feel you could thrive here, then please read the accompanying Job Description and Person Specification, visit https://www.northeastjobs.org.uk/job/Female_PE_Teacher/256929 and complete an application form by clicking ‘apply now’ no later than midnight on Sunday 18th February 2024.
NEAT Academy Trust are committed to safer recruitment practice and promoting the welfare of children and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.