Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Mainscale/Upper Pay Scale
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented female teacher of PE join our committed and creative school. This vacancy is an exciting opportunity to join our motivated and inspiring team of teaching staff at Regents Park Community College.
Regents Park was judged ‘good’ in its last inspection in all areas. Our key ethos strands of Respect, Pride, Challenge and Creativity underpin the values of everything we do. Regents Park has a tradition of high academic expectation, nurtured by a culture which values achievement in all activities. We fully support the development of each child to achieve success, gain self-confidence and be equipped to be an independent learner. The successful applicant will be a consistently good or outstanding teacher who is committed to challenging all students to reach their academic potential.
We can offer you:
• A professional, hardworking, enthusiastic and supportive team of staff totally committed to school improvement and improving results
• Enthusiastic students who are eager to learn and are proud of their school
• Opportunities to teach at KS3 and KS4
• A varied staff development programme designed to offer all staff opportunities for quality professional development
• Opportunities for involvement in the wider pastoral and extra-curricular life of the school
We are looking for someone who:
• Is passionate about teaching
• Has aspirational expectations for all students
• Thrives on being part of a collaborative and risk-taking approach to improvement
• Has experience in PE
Applying for the job
For further information or an application pack please contact Mrs F Hayward, Headteacher's PA on 023 80725711 [answerphone facility available] or via email – email@example.com or download from the school’s website www.regentsparkcollege.org.uk
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
825 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Regents Park Community College
Regents Park Community College is one of seven local schools that is part of the / Southampton Cooperative Learning Trust and there may be a requirement for you to work, on occasion, in another school that is part of the Southampton Cooperative Learning Trust
Arranging a visit to Regents Park Community College
Due to Covid we are unable to offer for candidates to come onto the school site prior to interview at the present time.