FULL-TIME SALARY £25,119 - £31,364
1 X FULL-TIME 36.5 HOURS, BANKED HOURS CONTRACT (3 WEEKS TO BE WORKED DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAY PERIOD)
1 X PART-TIME CONTRACT
The Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT) wish to appoint Finance Administrators to join our centralised Finance team. We are a forward thinking and innovative Multi Academy Trust (MAT) with fantastic pupils and Trustees, supportive Academy Representatives and a great community. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. We are passionate about children’s learning, creative in our approach and constantly reflective in our philosophy. Our family of schools consist of Prince Albert Primary School, Heathfield Primary School, Highfield J&I School, Birchfield Primary School, Sutton Park Primary School, Lakey Lane Primary School and Prince Albert High School.
We require individuals who are enthusiastic and proactive to compliment the Finance Team team. The successful candidate will:
- Be resilient, flexible and demonstrate an ability to work well under pressure, producing work to a high standard
- Be methodical, well organised and accurate whilst working within tight deadlines.
- Willing to work within organisational procedures and processes
- Professionally communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and supportively with colleagues within the schools
- Work independently and as an effective member of a team
- Complete other tasks that are commensurate with the role
We can offer you:
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Opportunities for professional development.
- A supportive and experienced leadership team
- A hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff
- A well-resourced MAT
- Subsidised Private Healthcare package
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free confidential advice, information and counselling service
- Well-being days
- Employee referral scheme
- Generous local government pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a wealth of experience and provide a valuable contribution to the goals of the Trust. We are proud to offer a supportive, hard-working and enthusiastic group of staff, a well resourced MAT and a smile every day. If you believe you possess the qualities to take on this exciting challenge, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
If you would like to be considered for a part-time role, please detail this in the personal statement section within your application form.
Further information about the schools, our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: https://www.the-pact.co.uk. If you have any queries regarding the role please contact the PACT HR Team via HR@the-pact.co.uk
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2021) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”.
Closing date: Sunday 18th February 2024
Shortlisting: Monday 19th February 2024
Interviews: Monday 26th February 2024
This job post has expired.