- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Part time
20 hours per week
- Contract type
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade C £18, 933 pro rata
- Actual salary
- £9,427 pa
Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organised, and skilled Finance assistant with excellent communication, IT and administration skills.
The role will cover the administration of financial processes, recording income and expenditure, costing trips, ordering resources, bank reconciliation etc. as well as producing reports and analysing data to support strategic decision making.
This role is customer facing and will include liaison with parents and carers, suppliers, Hampshire County Council, and other third-party organisations where applicable. To be successful, you will be experienced working in a high-volume, ever-changing environment, flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs and priorities of the team.
The successful candidate will be highly IT literate and able to use a range of different IT systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Forms etc., SIMS Student Information System, Tucasi SCOpay, SAP/IBC finance portal and other systems required to maintain effective and efficient working practices.
You will need:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent ICT skills, including Data analysis and reporting
• Knowledge of SAP or other similar finance portal
• An ability to use your own initiative and work under pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• A commitment to regularly reviewing and updating processes and activities
• A good sense of humour and the ability to work as part of a team
Applicants should be educated to at least O’Level/GCSE standard, with passes in English and Maths at grade C or above. (Please note: We will not accept applications from previously unsuccessful applicants)
The Henry Beaufort School is committed to safeguarding children.
All successful candidates will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly known as a Criminal Records Bureau check) along with other relevant pre-employment checks.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.