- Job role
- Education support
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time
1 x 37 hour post
1 x 16 hour post
- Contract type
- Fixed term (31/07/2022)
- £20,745 - £25,128
We are looking to appoint a dedicated and resourceful School Finance Officer to join our friendly and efficient central team and assist the CFO with financial duties across TEAM Education Trust and Stubbin Wood School. This is initial a temporary contract to cover maternity leave but with the potential to be made permanent following a review.
Working with the CFO, as part of the central team, you will play a key part in the delivery of a comprehensive range of financial services for a growing number of schools.
The postholder’s main area of responsibilities are:
• Undertake the accurate accounting of all aspects of academy finance in line with financial
• Understand all aspects of sales & purchase ledger function
• Analysing funding streams, to ensure they are correctly accounted for i.e.
income/expenditure streams for academy services; after-school clubs, class visits/visitors
and wrap-around care.
• Assisting the CFO in budgets preparation and updates
• Analyse Parent Pay and Credit Cards transaction
• Assisting in Audit preparation
• Payroll submission
You will have excellent time management and organisation skills, be a team player and have a keen eye for detail.
- Developmental opportunities
- 31 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible approach to working
- Occupational Health Service/VDU Eye Tests
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Positive Workload and Wellbeing Programme
Applying for the job
Please apply for these positions using the TEAM Education Trust Application form outlining your skills and experience for the position in accordance to the job description and person specification.
Return your completed application to email@example.com
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.