This job expired on 27 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
As soon as possible
27 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
13 March 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week, term-time only plus 20 days
Full-time equivalent salary
- B3 (SCP 7-11) £22,369 - £24,054 / C1 (SCP 12-17) £24,496 - £26,845
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking for our next team member to join us, who has
- Strong IT skills, with a particular focus on Excel
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English at grade C/5 or above
- Financial administration experience, including experience in the use of financial software
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with queries from parents, staff and suppliers.
- Ability to effectively prioritise own workloads to meet conflicting deadlines.
- Flexible and 'can do' approach to work
Further details about the role are included with the Information Pack attached to this vacancy.
What the school offers its staff
Wetherby High School is a vibrant and happy place to work, where all members of staff work as one team. We significantly invest in the development and training of all colleagues who are equally happy to share their expertise, skills and knowledge across the organisation.
The benefits that we offer staff:
- Membership of The National College to support continued professional development.
- Access to Retailer discounts through the Vivup Employee Discount Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme through the Local Authority.
- Employee Pension Scheme.
- Onsite parking.
Further details about the role
At Wetherby High School our support teams are multi-functionary and as part of this you will also be required to support the wider administration team with reception duties and general administration support. You will also be required at act as a Coach to a group of students, meeting with them as group during the week to support them during their time with us, you will therefore need to be able to demonstrate an interest in the welfare and educational progress of our students.
It is essential that the post holder shares our school ethos which is firmly rooted in a restorative approach and the following values; to ‘Know our children well’; to be ‘Partners in Learning’; to develop ‘Character for Achievement’; to ‘Enjoy and Aspire’. We firmly believe that in order to move forwards we need to be prepared and able to ‘do things differently and do different things’.
Along with your application form, please submit a covering letter and CV.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Wetherby High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 630 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Wetherby High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Wetherby High School is a mixed non-denominational foundation school for students aged 11-16. The school is located in the heart of Wetherby, in a semi-rural area north of Leeds. The school is a growing school with over 700 students on roll. The former secondary modern was built on its current site in 1966 and we are now entering an exciting phase in the school's development, with a new state of the art building planned for the school community. Wetherby High School is a vibrant, welcoming and forward-thinking school. We are proud of our caring and inclusive reputation and have a strong team of professionals committed to developing and delivering a rich learning experience for all our students. Our school community is based upon an inclusive and restorative ethos that we believe best allows every student the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Similar jobs nearby
Therapeutic Intervention Worker
Ilkley Grammar School
Cowpasture Road, Ilkley, West Yorkshire, LS29 8TR
Co-op Academy Grange
Co-Op Academy Grange, Bradford, BD5 9ET
Leaventhorpe Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD13 3BH
Work Experience and Career's Coordinator
Co-op Academy Southfield
Haycliffe Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD5 9ET
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Yorkshire