Year 4 Class Teacher Job Share Partner
Pay Range: Actual £21,008 - £30,707
M1 – M9
Hours: 0.6 FTE Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Contract: Fixed Term - January 2024 - July 2024
Start Date: January 2024
Academy seeks to appoint enthusiastic professionals, who have high expectations
of themselves and their pupils, and are committed to improving the lives of our
with The Park Federation Academy Trust means there are a host of professional
development opportunities that will further your own skills, knowledge and
This is an
exciting opportunity to work within a warm and vibrant multi-cultural primary
school. The role is for a fixed term initially but there is the possibility it
would be made permanent in the future.
We are looking
for individuals who:
- Have a track record of excellent progress and high quality
teaching and learning.
- Will be proactive, positive, calm and flexible.
- Have very high expectations of themselves and the children
they work with.
- Have excellent communication, organisational and
- Will be committed to working as part of a team.
For the right candidate, we will
- extensive support and CPD;
- the opportunity to work with other professional
colleagues across the Multi-Academy Trust;
- a welcoming school, with friendly, enthusiastic
and supportive staff team;
- an ambitious and dynamic Senior Leadership Team;
- a dedicated Governing Body;
- supportive parents and children who are keen to
- an employee assistance programme (EAP).
We warmly welcome candidates coming
to visit the school prior to application; please contact the school to
arrange. Please visit the school website
for an application pack.
Date: As and when we receive successful applications.
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare
of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in
this commitment. The successful
applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Check with a check of
the DBS Barred List”.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhance DBS Check with a check of the DBS Barred List.
This job post has expired.