|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Teacher Main Scale|
FIXED TERM FULL TIME CLASS TEACHER – MATERNITY COVER
Required for January 2021 to August 2021 (or sooner if possible)
NQTs are welcome to apply
The Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Class Teacher to help us build on the school’s successes and to continue with us on our improvement agenda
Applying for the job
Email applications to email@example.com
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||213 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||5 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
About St Clare's Catholic Primary School
St Clare's Catholic Primary School
• A supportive working environment where everyone is valued and respected;
• The opportunity to join a happy, hardworking and dedicated team of staff and governors who strive to offer excellent learning opportunities for all children;
• Friendly, well-behaved and motivated pupils who are fully engaged with their learning across the curriculum;
• A well-structured programme for Professional Development, offered by the Catholic School Partnership TSA.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who
• Is a practising Catholic or feels fully able to support the Catholic ethos of our school;
• Is a creative, effective and highly enthusiastic classroom practitioner;
• Has knowledge and ability to foster good behaviour through positive strategies;
• Is able to make a valuable contribution to the wider life of the school.
St. Clare’s is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for the children and expect all staff to share in this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced D&BS check.
Arranging a visit to St Clare's Catholic Primary School
Visits can be arranged by telephoning the school on 01274 637841.
Visits are welcome on 15 September (am) and 16 September (pm).
Fagley Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD2 3JD