Fixed Term Teacher of Mathematics
The Holy Family Catholic High School, Carlton, Goole
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 1, £24,373 to £37,654|
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support the Mathematics department as appropriate.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
Essential educational requirements
• A good Honours Graduate with a record of continuing professional development.
• Ability to teach Mathematics to KS3 and KS4
Qualified teacher Status, or working towards
Essential skills and experience
• Evidence of successful experience/teaching practice as a classroom teacher of MathematicsMore on how to apply
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||444 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 16|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The Holy Family Catholic High School, Carlton website (opens in a new window)|
About The Holy Family Catholic High School, Carlton
Longhedge Lane, Goole, DN14 9NS