|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||MPS-1 - UPS3 Depending on qualification|
- have a passion for teaching and learning;
- have high expectations and a commitment to ensuring all children succeed;
- wish to work in a happy, friendly school with a positive attitude;
- can make learning exciting, motivating and fun;
- work well in a team to support and learn from others;
- are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role.
- happy, well-motivated and engaged children, who are keen to learn;
- an experienced, hardworking and supportive team;
- a fun, friendly and supportive staff;
- a proactive approach to staff well-being, work-life balance and care for each person as an individual;
- beautiful school grounds and stimulating learning environments.
- A competitive salary
- opportunities to work with colleagues across the Partnership Learning Trust.
Applying for the job
Please apply online via our school website www.jamescambellprimary.com with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria detailed in the application pack. Complete the application form and send to Mrs Caroline Stevens, Business Manager on email@example.comMore on how to apply
- Application Form March 2020 (1).pdf  0.32 MB
- Upper Key Stage 2 intervention and catch up teacher.docx  0.04 MB
|School size||660 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||The James Cambell Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||02082704684|
About The James Cambell Primary School
At James Cambell Primary School, every child is given the opportunity to learn, grow and develop into the respectful, resourceful and resilient citizens of the future. We ensure our children receive a high-quality education and shape curriculum is shaped to meet the needs of our school community.
Arranging a visit to The James Cambell Primary School
Please contact Mrs Stevens via email to arrange a visit.
Langley Crescent, Dagenham, Essex, RM9 6TD
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed