Fixed term Y3 Class teacher January 2020-July 2020
PRIME OBJECTIVES OF THE POST:
As a Primary school teacher you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery. You should be fully committed to raising attainment across the whole school and across all subjects that you are required to teach. You will be acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards across the curriculum.
You may from time to time be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility defined in this job description.
As a Classroom teacher you will, at all times, be mindful of, and adhere to, the Professional Standards for Teachers and the Career Stage expectations negotiated and adopted by the school at any time.
Essential educational requirements
Honours degree or equivalent
• Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
• Ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and IT skills
• In line with the Immigration Act 2016; you should be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language at an Advanced Threshold Level.
Proven record of success as a Teacher
• An understanding and demonstration of barriers to learning and how those may be overcome
• Experience of managing student performance and intervention strategies to raise performance
• Previous teaching within primary education
• Experience of safeguarding and additional educational needs
• Provide evidence of having previously spoken fluently to customers at an Advanced Threshold Level
About St Paul's CofE Primary School
- St Paul's Avenue, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD6 1ST
- LA Maintained School
- St Paul's CofE Primary School website (opens in a new window)