- Job role
- Key stage
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Required to 31.08.2022)
- M1 - UPS3 £25,714 - £41,604
We seek to appoint an outstanding practitioner who has enthusiasm, energy and commitment. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to provide direction for a curriculum that will secure positive student engagement and student progress.
Applications are invited from inspirational teachers who can demonstrate:
• enthusiasm, vision, drive and commitment
• a passion for developing pupil engagement and educational progress
• an innovative approach to teaching and learning and model excellence in the classroom
• be proficient in planning, assessment and target setting so that all children make good or better progress
• an ability to motivate and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
• the skills to make a significant impact on raising the quality of teaching and learning
• commitment to raising achievement and standards
• a willingness to work with parents and the wider community.
• a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
Applying for the job
For further information about the role and to download an application form, please visit the school’s website and send your completed application to Mrs K Emmerson via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to visit the school, please get in touch with Mrs Emmerson via the email address above or on 01287 621010.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 405 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
About Saltburn Primary School
Saltburn Primary School is an exciting place to work. They are part of Vision Academy Learning Trust who are dedicated to ensuring pupil success with a team of excellent staff members, and is committed to supporting the appointment process.
Saltburn Primary School can offer you:
• an inclusive, rapidly developing school
• friendly, well-motivated and enthusiastic students
• professional and rewarding opportunities
• to work with a collaborative team that is passionate about the progress and development of every pupil
• a welcoming, warm and supportive staff team
• excellent CPD opportunities at all levels
Arranging a visit to Saltburn Primary School
Please contact Karen Norton at the School on : 01287 621010