|Subjects||Design and technology, Food|
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Grade C points 1-3 £17,842-£18,562|
is an exciting time to join Bournside’s D&T Department as our popular and oversubscribed school continues to go from strength to strength.
The successful candidate will support the provision of a positive learning environment by maintaining a high standard of technical support, under the leadership of the Head of Design and Technology. They will also support the smooth and safe operation of the Design and Technology Department.
· Provision of all necessary IT equipment.
Lifestyle and wellbeing
· Attractive salary and pension
· Generous annual leave entitlement
· Onsite parking facilities and cycle storage
· Free access to the school’s fitness suite
· Cycle to work scheme
· A comprehensive range of staff social events throughout the year
· Our state-of-the-art dining centre is open between 7:30am and 4:30pm every day.
· Support to complete further academic study and professional qualifications.
· A wide range of statutory benefits including sick pay, maternity, paternity, parental, and adoption leave.
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please download and complete an application form. Once completed please send your application form to email@example.comMore on how to apply
- Application Form - Non Teaching Staff.pdf  0.30 MB
- Candidate Information - Food and Textiles Technician.pdf  2.44 MB
|School size||1705 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre website (opens in a new window)|
About Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre is a mixed, non-denominational academy school for students aged 11 to 18. It is located in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and currently has about 1,700 students and 360 sixth form students.
It settled in its current location of Warden Hill in the early part of the 1970s and converted to academy status in 2011.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value and respect diversity across our whole school community. Bournside is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
Arranging a visit to Cheltenham Bournside School and Sixth Form Centre
I encourage you to contact Head of Design and Technology, Ben Gibbons (firstname.lastname@example.org) before making your application. We would encourage you to visit the school so you can see for yourself why it is an incredible place to work.
Warden Hill Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL51 3EF