Foundation Stage Class Teacher (temporary maternity cover)
A Temporary Contract from 6th January 2020 (FTE 1.0) for a maximum of one year, or when the employee returns to work, whichever is the sooner.
An outstanding teacher required:
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic teacher to join our school team.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
• able to provide a high quality education to our pupils.
• determined and has a professional attitude to all aspects of their work.
• flexible and able to adapt to the needs of all our pupils and the school.
• aware of the need for pastoral care, safeguarding and support due to high deployment / mobility.
• willing to contribute to the life and work of the whole school.
• committed to ensuring every child achieves their full potential.
About Cranwell Primary School (Foundation)
- Cranwell, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34 8HH
- LA Maintained School
- Cranwell Primary School (Foundation) website (opens in a new window)