Foundation Stage Teacher
Windwhistle Primary School is a ‘Good School’ (Ofsted 2014) situated in the popular seaside town of Weston-super-Mare within easy reach of the M5 and routes to Bristol and the South West. We are a 420 place school including a Nursery and part of the WSM Education Trust. The School is very well resourced with good professional development opportunities.
The successful candidate will teach in a Reception class and be part of a strong and supportive FS team and be paid on the ELAN pay scale. You will:
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with high quality teaching experience
• have a track record of enabling pupils to make good or better progress
• be a highly effective team member
• be inspirational, creative, flexible and enthusiastic
• be prepared to challenge and be challenged to contribute to our high quality provision which promotes high quality outcomes
• be committed to working within our learning community of schools both inside and outside of our MAT
Visits are warmly welcomed; please contact the School Office on 01934 629145 to arrange an appointment.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office, on the school website www.windwhistleschool.co.uk or ELAN’s website www.extendlearning.org
Windwhistle Primary School is part of Extend Learning Academies Network which is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and satisfactory references.
Essential educational requirements
Degree or equivalent
Candidate will need to have QTS
Essential skills and experience
Experience of working in early years
About Windwhistle Primary School
- Kingsley Road, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 3TZ
- Windwhistle Primary School website (opens in a new window)