We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher of MFL to join a successful and well-equipped department. MFL is highly valued at Chenderit and a popular subject with students. The successful candidate should be able to teach German to A Level and French to at least KS3.
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each class;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher
• keen to use ICT to enhance learning and progress.
Applying for the job
Please contact Jo Davies at email@example.com for further information and an application form.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40