Full or Part Time Teacher of Science
We seek to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher of Science with a real zest for teaching and learning. You will have the skills and abilities to engage and enthuse different types of learners and to work productively as part of a team. Our students are looking for a teacher with passion for their subject, drive and creativity.
You will be joining a very popular and highly ambitious school, where excellence and high aspirations permeate every aspect of school life. Every student is valued as an individual and whatever their goals, staff are there to support, nurture and assist them along their journey to success.
We will ensure that the successful candidate has:
• comprehensive induction including a dedicated mentor
• continuous professional learning, development and improvement
• the opportunity to contribute to raising standards for all our student
• students with a positive attitude and a willingness to succeed
This role would suit both a teacher with experience or those new to the profession, who would relish joining a supportive and forward thinking school and a department with a passion for Teaching and Learning.
Amery Hill School - Education for life
Amery Hill is a very popular 11-16 fully inclusive secondary school where excellence and high aspirations permeate every aspect of school life. Every student is valued as an individual and whatever their goals, staff are there to support, nurture and assist them along their journey to success.
‘The caring and stimulating culture you have created encourages all pupils to do their best’
(OFSTED Feb. 2017)
• We aim to prepare every student with the skills, qualities and resilience to succeed in an ever changing world
• We believe in challenging all our students to better themselves and aspire to be the very best that they can be
• We wish for all students to care and respect any other individual regardless of gender, disability, race, culture, religion or sexuality
Essential educational requirements
Qualified to degree level and above
Qualified to teach and work in the UK
Qualified Teacher Status
Essential skills and experience
Effective team worker.
Motivation to continually improve standards and achieve excellence.
Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
Demonstrate resilience, motivation and commitment to drive up standards of achievement.
About Amery Hill School
Academy, ages 11-16
- Amery Hill, Alton, Hampshire, GU34 2BZ
- Amery Hill School website (opens in a new window)