Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Kelvedon St. Mary’s Primary Academy, Nursery and Autism Support Centre who are looking to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic and self-motivated class teacher to join their team of creative, supportive and outstanding practitioners.
ECTs (NQTs) and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding class teacher
• Be able to use a broad range of teaching strategies to inspire pupils and ensure progress
• Be self-motivated, reflective and be committed to improving their practice
• Be great a communicator
• Be flexible, adaptable, creative and risk taking
• Have an interesting life beyond school
• Join in the life of the school
Our Academy offers:
• A flexible, skill based curriculum that allows YOU to plan unique learning for your pupils in the way that YOU think will support their progress the best
• A culture of trust in YOUR professionalism at its core
• Well motivated, independent and eager learners
• A ‘Licence to Thrill’
• All of the resources YOU need to deliver the best learning experiences
• A broad range of creative CPD opportunities to support you to continue to improve your practice
• Opportunity for career development within the school and beyond
We are committed to the safe guarding and welfare of our pupils, and this post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Informal visits to our school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact the school office for an application pack or to arrange a visit on 01376 570411
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
450 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Kelvedon St Mary's Church of England Primary Academy
Ofsted 2016 rated 'Outstanding' Kelvedon St Mary's Church of England Primary Academy School is friendly and welcoming at the heart community. We are extremely well resourced fortunate enough to be set in wonderful grounds. Our Core Values are: Respect * Caring Co-operation Perseverance Honesty Responsibility (Reverence) (Compassion) (Service) (Endurance) (Virtue) (Trust) They form bedrock our decision making around every aspect children's education. vision create an environment where learner has opportunity amaze us. unique focus on developing skills learning along with creative exciting curriculum enables all pupils challenged achieve their best. celebrate, proud of, pupil's achievements both beyond classroom. staff teams totally committed providing very best education possible. The plan a wide variety opportunities out classroom that broaden experiences enable them develop new round as individuals.
Arranging a visit to Kelvedon St Mary's Church of England Primary Academy
Please contact the school office on 01376 570411