Full Time Class Teacher Required - September 2023
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
6 March 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5 hours
What skills and experience we're looking for
Qualified teacher status and a degree or equivalent qualification
Evidence of successful teaching/practice/teaching experience
Evidence of in service professional development
- A clear understanding of how children learn and
how to meet their needs.
- A thorough up to date knowledge of the range of teaching, learning and behaviour management strategies and how to implement them effectively.
- A thorough understanding of the national curriculum and a range of assessment requirements and arrangements, including target setting.
- An understanding of Assessment for Learning.
- Know how to use local, national and statistics to evaluate the effectiveness of teaching.
- Knowledge and understanding of the implications of equal opportunities, multicultural education and inclusion.
- Knowledge of computer software relevant to the curriculum.
- Knowledge and understanding of the potential of computer technology to enhance the curriculum.
- Know the legal requirements, national policy and guidance on the safeguarding of children.
- Evidence of high level of organisational skills.
- Positive and solution focused.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Able to communicate effectively orally and in writing with pupils, parents and governors.
- Commitment to lifelong learning and self improvement.
- High expectations of self, children and others.
- Evidence of a commitment to promoting the welfare
and safeguarding of children.
- Evidence of a commitment to inclusion.
- A commitment to ensuring equality.
- A commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity with regard to all aspects of school life.
- A commitment to extracurricular aspects of school life.
What the school offers its staff
A CAREER AT IMPACT MULTI ACADEMY TRUST
Our aim is to be the employer of choice in the local area. We have a range of employee benefits for both our teaching and associate staff including:
- Personalised opportunities for continuing professional development, including leadership development
- Focus of wellbeing including an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- National Terms and Conditions (or better)
- Opportunities for collaboration within and beyond the trust
Our commitment to CPD means a guaranteed entitlement to an additional 30-hours of self-directed professional learning. In exchange there is a 2-week October half term and an Autumn term that starts no earlier than 1 September.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Clare House Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 426 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Clare House Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0208 658 4633
Clare House (part of IMPACT Multi Academy Trust) is a school with high expectations and high standards. We have high expectations of the children, whether that is applying themselves to their learning in the classroom, having good manners with everyone they meet or when taking part in one of the many opportunities outside the classroom. We value perseverance, hard work and a positive attitude. We instil the qualities that will prepare our children for success here, at secondary school and beyond. As a staff we have high standards as well. We constantly ask ourselves, ‘would this be outstanding for my child?’ We strive to say ‘yes’ to this question in everything we do. We are a community based school, with a family atmosphere. It is a school where every child is known as an individual and where our Governing Body, PTA and hugely supportive parent body play a central role in helping us to achieve what we want for our children; an outstanding education.
Arranging a visit to Clare House Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
Norfolk Road, Dorking, Surrey, RH4 3JA
Bonner Primary School
Stainsbury Street, London, E2 0NF
Gifford Primary School
Greenhill Gardens, Northolt, UB5 6BU
Early Years, KS1 and KS2 CLASS TEACHERS September 2023
Osmani Primary School
Vallance Road, London, E1 5AD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway