Governors are seeking to appoint two experienced class teachers (one full time and one part time) to start 8 thJanuary 2024 or as soon after this date as possible.
The full-time post will be in Year 4 and the part time post (3 days Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) will be in Year 5. Both posts are temporary until August 2024. However, it is likely these positions could be made permanent.
“Prince Edward is a Good School” (Ofsted June 2018)
“Prince Edward is in the top 3% of schools in the country for progress made between KS1 and KS2” (Damian HindsMP)
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to ensuring high quality learning opportunities, which inspire and challenge our children
- Committed to providing high quality feedback in line with the school’s policy
- Able to demonstrate good or outstanding practice
- Creative, enthusiastic and motivated
- Nurturing, friendly and passionate about the pupils in our school
- Able to forge excellent relationships with colleagues, parents and most importantly, our children
- Have experience of teaching in key stage two
- Enthusiastic and polite children who enjoy learning
- Supportive, welcoming and dedicated staff
- Opportunities for research based professional development and share effective practice
- A commitment to continuous school improvement
- Excellent career opportunities including accelerated pay progression in line with the school’s pay policy for candidates that demonstrate continued outstanding practice
- An SLT and governing body that are committed to staff well being and reducing workload
We are proudto offer a curriculum with wellbeing at the heart. We value the importance of developing the whole child; enabling them to be responsible citizens; being healthy and active; being prepared for the next stage in their education; and growing in independence. We are also keen to support teacher wellbeing and provide specialist teachers for French, PE and music, have flexible approaches to planning and provide high quality teaching assistant support in all classes.
Please have a look at our website and the class Blogs to get a picture of the work we do.
We serve a diverse community and are looking to represent this within our staff. Equity, diversity and inclusion arePrince Edward’s strengths and we believe that excellence comes through recognising the value of each individual.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
This job post has expired.