Full-time Reception Class Teacher and Full-time Year 2 Class Teacher
St James' Church of England Primary School Blackburn, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 8EG
28 days remaining to apply
Start date details
1 November 2022 at 12pm (midday)
16 September 2022
About St James' Church of England Primary School Blackburn
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Church of England, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 447 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01254 698335
St James’ can offer a job where:
• you make a difference to children’s lives.
• you work in a fun and energetic school.
• you work in a school with well-behaved and very motivated pupils.
• you have the opportunity to be part of an amazing team.
• there are excellent standards of behaviour.
• you have supportive and committed staff, governors, parents and community.
This post may involve supporting children from 2 – 11 years with specific needs.
St James’ is a school where everybody matters and where we are exceptional in all we do. We are a school with big ambitions for our children and our staff. We are looking for someone who can complement our motivated and dynamic team. We strongly believe in looking after our staff and place a lot of emphasis on staff well-being and supporting staff in managing their work/life balance.
St James’ Mission Statement: Together we value, inspire and develop each other within a happy, safe, community based on Christian values and respect for other faiths.
‘Show respect to everyone.’ (Peter 1 2.17)
St James’ Vision Statement: Guided by our Christian Values, we endeavour to inspire, cherish and serve our school community. We strive to be exceptional in all we do. We will nurture a love of all God’s children. We seek to build respect for all faiths and beliefs.
‘Serve one another in love’ (Galatians 5.13)
School Motto: Exceptional in all we do.
St. James’ Church of England Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspirational and motivational person to join our committed and motivated staff.
St. James’ is looking for someone who:
• Is kind, caring and enjoys working with children.
• Is imaginative and enthusiastic about teaching and helping children to learn.
• Can build happy, friendly, positive relationships with other staff.
• Can work successfully as a member of a committed, professional team.
• Can continue to build on our excellent relationships with parents and the local community.
• Is creative and is keen to develop new initiatives or ideas across the school.
St. James’ is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Criminal Records Bureau. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.
Arranging a visit to St James' Church of England Primary School Blackburn
Informal questions or additional information can be obtained from Doug Stitcher (Head teacher) at email@example.com
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed