Full-Time Teacher for EYFS and Key Stage 1 (combined class)
This job expired on 24 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
1st September 2023 or earlier if possible
24 March 2023 at 5pm
1 March 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - 32.5hours Monday to Friday
What skills and experience we're looking for
- High expectations of pupil achievement and will be an excellent classroom practitioner, capable of working across all phases but especially in EYFS and Key Stage 1.
- A genuine passion for teaching and learning.
- A commitment for raising aspirations.
- A positive approach to behaviour management and a commitment to fostering positive relationships with every child.
- An understanding of and experience in a range of strategies for raising attainment and achievement.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- The ability to communicate well
- The ability to build on and develop existing good practice.
What the school offers its staff
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
- A school graded as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2012, providing excellent teaching and learning.
- Caring and respectful pupils who are proud of their school and work with independence and enthusiasm.
- A commitment to CPD opportunities.
- A supportive team of governors.
- Opportunities to work across the federation and with our trust colleagues at Lighthouse Schools Partnership.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Stanton Drew Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 66 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Stanton Drew Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01275 332820
Stanton Drew is a small village primary school, in the Chew Valley. It has strong connections with its local community and is federated with Bishop Sutton Primary School
Arranging a visit to Stanton Drew Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher KS2 (Year 5 or 6) Maternity Cover
Wincanton Primary School
Station Road, Wincanton, Somerset, BA9 9EL
Aloeric Primary School
St Michael's Road, Melksham, Wiltshire, SN12 6HN
Early Years Foundation Stage Lead Teacher
Christ Church Church of England Controlled Primary School
Berryfield Road, Bradford-on-Avon, Wiltshire, BA15 1ST
Teacher at Oldmixon Primary School
Oldmixon Primary School
Monkton Avenue, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS24 9DA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol