- Early years
- Fixed term (1 year)
Full Time Temporary Class Teacher required in Foundation 2 job summary
Our children are looking for us to find them an excellent, Foundation 2 Class Teacher who is enthusiastic, motivated and highly committed. We have a temporary position available at our school which will provide a fantastic opportunity for a teacher with proven experience of working with EYFS pupils or one early in their career.
The successful applicant needs to be an inspirational team player who is able to demonstrate good communication skills and flexibility in supporting partnership working with our staff, governors, and parents.
We are part of a formal collaboration and there are many strengths within our collaborative work, which hugely supports our constant strive for improvement at our schools and provides many exciting opportunities for us all.
We are looking for a Foundation 2 Class Teacher who:
• Can inspire our children by making learning exciting and engaging.
• Is well organised and has the ability to work as part of a highly effective team.
• Has high expectations of themselves and of children’s attitudes to learning.
• Demonstrates a sound understanding of the EYFS curriculum requirements.
• Has a secure understanding and commitment to inclusion and supporting all children.
• Is able to promote the wellbeing of our children providing guidance and support.
• Has an understanding of using effective assessment and feedback to accelerate and secure progress for all children.
• Has some experience of working in EYFS.
In return we offer you:
• An opportunity to join a very large and successful primary school, which is part of a well-established collaboration within Nottinghamshire.
• Excellent continual professional development and networking opportunities that will support your personal and professional growth.
• A wide range of high-quality resources to enhance your provision.
• An experienced and extremely supportive team of staff across two collaborated schools who are passionate about working hard to support the children in our schools.
• Some truly inspirational children of whom we are all very proud of!
Visits to the school are welcome.
No agencies please.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be taken up before interview and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.
Applying for the job
An application pack with further details about this post is attached to download.
Completed applications and any questions to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 117 KB
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Sutton Road Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- 600 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
Sutton Road Primary School and Nursery, Moor Lane, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 5SF.
Tel: 01623 455920
Executive Head Teacher: Nicola Davies
Head of School: Emma Severn
Roll 636 (3-11)
Arranging a visit to Sutton Road Primary School
To arrange a visit to the school please call 01623 455920 or email email@example.com