The First Federation Trust is seeking to appoint a temporary part time KS2 Class Teacher for Gatehouse Primary Academy to cover maternity leave, starting mid January 2024. The school is located on the coast in the heart of Dawlish, just 10 miles from A38.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional candidate who:
- Is committed to ensuring that all children achieve the highest possible outcome.
- Can inspire and motivate children and enable them to be the best that they can be.
- Has good curriculum knowledge
- Has a dedication towards a child-centred approach, with creative ideas for learning opportunities.
We can offer the candidate:
- An exciting and innovative Trust that will inspire and allow you to reach your full potential.
- Collaborative support and ongoing professional development within our Multi Academy Trust
- Opportunities for future career development within our own school and across the schools within our Trust.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Staff wellbeing programme
- Contributory pension through the Teachers Pensions Scheme
We offer you a supportive environment within a friendly team, with the added advantage of working closely with other schools within the Federation. All staff have access to a wide range of high quality courses and professional development. As a member of staff in the Trust, whether you are an NQT, early career or experienced teacher, you will have access to continual professional development and leadership opportunities.
Visits to the school are recommended - please contact the school to book a visit on 01626 862605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Monday 11th December
Interview date: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires an enhanced DBS disclosure. Our Child Protection policy can be found on the school's website Policies | Gatehouse Primary Academy . All shortlisted applicants will be subject to an online search.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.