- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- Maternity or parental leave cover - This is a temporary role until the previous post holder returns from Maternity Leave.
- Salary: Main Pay Scale 1 to Upper Pay Scale 3 plus SEN allowance (£2,384), actual salary £30,384 - £46,069
SEN allowance (£2,384)
The Trust, on behalf of Elms Bank
School, are seeking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated Teacher to
cover maternity leave who will teach a range of subjects, focusing on Science
and Humanities. The successful candidate will join a team of exceptional
professionals, working with pupils who have a range of complex needs including
profound and multiple learning difficulties and autism.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide excellent learning opportunities and engage our pupils.
- Be able to inspire confidence in meeting the needs of our pupils.
- Be highly motivated and will contribute to team working and team
- Be able to take advantage of the professional learning opportunities we
- Be able to teach outstanding lessons.
This role is suited to a strong primary
school teacher or SEND Specialists and will involve teaching semi formal
learners as well as teaching across the school. Teachers will be expected to
demonstrate their ability to be an effective Pastoral Form Teacher who will communicate
with families to develop pupil wellbeing.
Applications from either primary or
secondary trained teachers are welcome.
ECT’S are also invited to apply for this
In return we can offer you:
- An opportunity to work within an inclusive and values driven
- Extensive support to develop your potential in this forward-thinking
trust at an exciting time in our development.
- An opportunity to be part of a team of welcoming, dedicated and
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with
access to over 180 courses via the National College.
- Healthcare in the palm of your hand with Medicash, a Health Cash
Plan that is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits to
support your wellbeing including:
Covering the costs towards optical, dental and alternative
therapy treatments such as Reflexology, Reiki and Indian head massage.
Health screening, discounted gym memberships and a large range
of retail discounts.
Support with mental health, including access to 8 in person
Virtual GP - Accessible by smart phone or computer, same day
appointments available at a time that suits you.
Children can be added for free and share your Medicash benefits.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.