- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Geography, Humanities
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Main pay range 2 to Upper pay range 3, £26,000,.00 to £40,490,.00
We are proud to be rated as a ‘good’ school by Ofsted (January 2020). At Thomas Clarkson Academy we are wholly ambitious for every child to have an education that will give them an enriching and fulfilling life. We are highly ambitious for all of our students, their families and our staff. We are proud to be a multicultural community that embraces the Brooke Weston ethos and puts excellent progress and the personal development of students at the heart of everything it does.
Staff at the academy strive towards becoming an outstanding educational establishment for adults and young people alike. We thrive on challenge, are reflective and enjoy purposeful, meaningful partnerships with local schools and the wider community all of whom support us in our resolute aim to raise standards.
We are fast becoming an employer of choice providing excellent professional development for staff in order to create an outstanding place for all to work and learn and we are now seeking to appoint enthusiastic staff to join us. You will be joining a highly experienced team with a strong track record in school improvement.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should:
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people
• Be committed to achieving outstanding student outcomes
• Be ambitious and have aspirations to develop their career
• Be able to follow the established ethos and culture of our school
TLR available for candidate looking for career development and additional responsibility.
• Staff development and career progression opportunities which go beyond the school walls; fostering talent is a key aspect of our culture.
• All staff receive free meals (breakfast and lunch)
• July start and Teaching School induction programme for NQTs
• Cycle to work Scheme
• Car Salary Sacrifice Scheme
Applying for the job
Please apply using the details on our websiteMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1247 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Thomas Clarkson Academy
Thomas Clarkson Academy serves the needs of our 1,300 students, their families and the local community as an increasingly successful, vibrant, welcoming and inclusive, non-selective 11-18 academy. Our motto is ‘Transform, Challenge, Ambition’ and we aim to provide our students with the best opportunities to achieve the academic qualifications and skills to progress to university or the career of their choice. We want our students to realise their potential.