Queen Katharine Academy are looking to appoint a Geography teacher who wants to make a difference to join our enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team.
The department is well resourced and led by fantastic practitioners and we are looking to appoint a colleague who shares their enthusiasm and unwavering determination to help every student enjoy, achieve and progress.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Queen Katharine Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
It is truly exciting times for our department, and we are looking forward to welcoming another colleague to join our highly driven and successful department, who will buy into our vision and culture and seek to be the best for our students at every opportunity.
The Trust offers:
- Excellent salary package.
- Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
- Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
- Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
- Teachers’ pension scheme.
- An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
- An inclusive and collaborative approach.
- A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
- An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
If you have any questions regarding this post or would like to arrange a visit please contact the HR Team on e-mail email@example.com.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps