Geography Teacher - Part Time
This job expired on 4 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
4 June 2023 at 11:59pm
25 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Geographyjobs
- View all Part timejobs - 0.6 Contract (19.5 hours per week)
Full-time equivalent salary
- £22,817 - £44,302
What skills and experience we're looking for
We require a talented Geography Teacher to join our team of committed professionals teaching Years 7-11 at The Victory Academy.The successful candidate will be a motivated and enthusiastic teacher with a positive and open approach to learning, who inspires others through their passion.
You will be a qualified Teacher who is passionate about teaching and learning, has a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills. You will be an Outstanding classroom practitioner with high expectations for achievements and behaviour, to ensure that all of our children achieve their very best. You will be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum and will contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools. This post is suitable for an experienced teacher or NQT with a passion for Geography. Our Curriculum can be viewed here.
What the school offers its staff
What our Trust will offer you:
- TSAT pay scales above national pay scales.
- Support from across the Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes.
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Chartered Teacher.
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice.
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy and Rochester Grammar School.
- Focus on staff wellbeing, including 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme, free flu vaccination and eye care vouchers.
- Free parking in our secure staff car park.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- TSTARS Staff Recognition Programme, including seasonal rewards for all staff.
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Victory Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1165 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Victory Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
The Victory Academy is part of The Thinking Schools Academy Trust. We are a mixed Comprehensive School for students of all ability ranges, where everyone works and learns within its caring and supportive environment. Victory is a school for the local community, and we seek opportunities for students to develop as local citizens and serve and support our surrounding charities, industries and families. “The behaviour of pupils is good….Pupils are polite and show consideration for others” “Staff feel well supported…” Ofsted 2017 We are privileged to work in a stunning learning environment with excellent resources. One of our many strengths is having a strong programme of arts education, including a Platinum Artsmark award which is held by less than 1% of schools in England. We are focused on providing an education for all. Our belief is that each person is unique – every member of our community has gifts and talents that we seek to grow and channel. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum geared towards ensuring that our students will achieve their academic potential regardless of their starting points, and be dynamic members of society when they leave the Academy.
Arranging a visit to The Victory Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email Aimee.Green@victoryacademy.tsat.uk.
Similar jobs nearby
The Robert Napier School
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2LX
Cecil Jones Academy
Eastern Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 4BU
Harris Academy Beckenham
Manor Way, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 3SJ
Trinity Church of England School, Belvedere
Erith Road, Belvedere, Kent, DA17 6HT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Chatham and Kent and Medway