Girls' PE Teacher with Maths and/or English - Maternity Cover
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified, inspiring Teacher of Girls’ PE (Maternity Cover) who can also teach Maths and/or English. We have a strong, supportive, inspirational PE team and a secondary approach to curriculum delivery. We welcome applications from Primary, Middle and Secondary specialists. We are a Church of England, Values school.
This role would suit a qualified teacher or would also suit an NQT.
• A 9-13 Middle School with subject specialist teaching across all year groups
• A caring, distinctively Christian, community-focussed Church of England School providing a Christian Values-inspired education
• A loving, supportive community with high aspirations for all
• An over-subscribed and expanding school
Essential educational requirements
Good subject knowledge.
Understanding of effective teaching and learning strategies.
Qualified or would suit NQT
NQT, QTS and Degree
Essential skills and experience
Ability to teach KS2/KS3 would be desirable
High expectations of learners and a commitment to ensuring they achieve their full potential.
Ability to work as part of a team.
Ability to reflect upon and improve practice.
Full induction and support for NQTs
A learning community which provides care, support and guidance for professional development and growth.
Wonderful, industruous, caring students with an ethusiasm for learning.
Superb, professional colleagues who create exciting and inspiring learning experiences for all.
Challenge and fun!
About Holywell School
- Red Lion Close, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK43 0JA
- Middle Deemed Secondary
- Holywell School website (opens in a new window)