This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant and forward-thinking setting. We are looking to appoint an inspiring TA who is fully committed to doing the very best for the pupils in their care. We are a successful Local Authority maintained two-form entry primary school situated close to the centre of Oxford. Our Ofsted and SIAMS inspections in February 2018 confirmed that we are a good school with a strong and committed leadership team.
We are looking for a TA to provide learning and care support for our children. This will involve working with the teacher to plan and deliver activities and supporting pupils with routines, transitions and behaviour management. This position could be in any year group from EYFS – Year 6.
Hours: Full time: 8:30am – 3.30pm (additional hours may be available), 5 days per week, term time only
- Work with class teachers to raise the learning and attainment of pupils
- Promote pupils’ independence, self-esteem and social inclusion
- Give support to pupils, individually or in groups, so they can access the curriculum, take part in learning and experience a sense of achievement
We offer you:
- A happy, supportive and friendly environment where we work effectively as a team
- Children who are eager to learn, committed staff, governors, parents and carers
- A commitment to a healthy work/life balance.
- Inspiring curriculum enrichment opportunities because of our exciting location in central Oxford
- Opportunities to develop your practice supported by a commitment to your continuous professional development
Applications will be considered on receipt with early opportunity for interview.
Closing date for applications: Monday 4th March 2024.
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 6th March 2024
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.