Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (Fixed term for 1 year with the potential to become permanent)
Main Pay Scale
CLASSROOM TEACHER MPS - REQUIRED FOR SEPTEMBER 2021
More on how to apply
Full time | Fixed Term for 1 year with the potential to become permanent
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and outstanding classroom teacher. The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring that all children succeed across the curriculum, with a proven track record in delivering innovative and exciting teaching and learning.
We invite applications from colleagues who:
• Have a vision and passion for delivering a curriculum that inspires learners
• Teach with enthusiasm, energy and positivity.
• Have high expectations of their pupils and what they can achieve
In return we can offer you:
• Fantastic support in a 3 form entry school.
• Keen, curious, enthusiastic children.
• A team of hard working and enthusiastic professionals.
• Good CPD package with opportunities to work across the Schools’ Learning Alliance and the Future Thinking Partnership which offers excellent professional development and support for our staff. Strong links with the local university where staff have opportunities to lecture undergraduates and postgraduates.
• NQT mentorship.
• A commitment to good work/life balance.
Whether you are starting out in your teaching career or if you feel ready to further develop your career, we would like to hear from you.
Applications will be considered upon receipt with the final date for submission being Wednesday 21st April. Suitable candidates will be invited for interview as soon as their application has been reviewed.
Hawkedon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be DBS checked and need two strong references.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.