are invited from high quality candidates to join the ambitious and committed Art
Department at Merchants’ Academy Secondary.
seeking an inspirational teacher and leader who is committed to raising the
attainment and aspirations of our students.
Candidates for this post should
- passionate about teaching Art and excited by the
prospect of developing an ambitious curriculum.
- committed to ongoing professional learning and
have the ability to support and develop others.
- inspiring and able to motivate and challenge
students to make rapid progress.
- able to establish strong relationships and have
excellent interpersonal skills.
- bold, optimistic, and tenacious in setting and
achieving high standards.
In return we can offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed.
- Administrative support and well-resourced classrooms
- A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best.
- Every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including: Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Introduction Incentive plus others.
If you are hardworking, reflective, resilient, and looking to further develop your talents and skills at Merchants’ Academy then we would love to receive an application from you.
We particularly welcome applications from under-represented
groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual
orientation or religion.
Merchants’ Academy is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all staff.