UPS / MPR +TLR 2
As a 7-18 State Boarding School, we are seeking a Head of Chemistry to provide inspirational leadership of Chemistry and effective delivery of an outstanding Chemistry curriculum ensuring all our pupils make excellent progress.
The successful candidate would inspire teachers and pupils to have a passion for the subject and to ensure Chemistry is a vibrant subject within the school community. The successful candidate will be:
• Committed to the teaching of Chemistry
• An excellent classroom practitioner with understanding of high quality teaching and learning
• Experienced in successful teaching of Chemistry to GCSE and A level and of raising attainment
• Able to create and lead subject development and be experienced in supporting other staff to enhance teaching and learning
• Committed to regular and on-going professional development
London Fringe + Additional Allowance Available (in exchange for boarding and co-curriculum duties)
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form with a covering letter or supporting statement and return to email@example.com.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.