UPS / MPR (London Fringe) + TLR2 + Additional Boarding Allowance Available + Possible Accommodation on Site
As a 7-18 State Boarding School, we are seeking a Head of Co-Curriculum Music to provide inspirational leadership in this area and oversee the effective delivery of an outstanding co-curriculum Music programme.
We are proud of the central role that Music plays within our vibrant school community and the Head of Co-Curriculum Music, alongside the Head of Academic Music, is pivotal to ensuring Music continues to flourish across the School. The successful candidate will:
• Be passionate about developing musical ability at all levels;
• Have a high level of personal musical expertise and be able to lead our various individual and ensemble groups to perform regularly to a high standard across a variety of audiences;
• Be able to create a highly effective programme for our Music scholars;
• Be enthusiastic and committed to achieving success with our new Steinway School Partnership;
• Able to create and lead change and be experienced in supporting other staff to ensure excellence for our pupils;
• Be an excellent classroom practitioner;
• Committed to regular and on-going professional development.
Applying for the job
Please complete an application form with a covering letter or supporting statement and return to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.