Business studies, Computing
Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £26,309 to £38,174
Why work for Trinity School Sevenoaks?:
• We are a Christian school with a strong vision, values and leadership
• We strive to place staff and students at the centre of everything we do
• We will prioritise your development and help you achieve your career aspirations
• Our new sixth form opened in September 2018. You can play an important part in shaping the school’s future
• Our students are exceptionally well behaved, polite and teachers are able to teach
• We are confident you will enjoy coming to work each day
• There is a real unity across the school and at every level
• You will be joining a school where your efforts will not go unnoticed
• We deliver a broad curriculum across all 3 Key Stages with opportunity for teachers to teach in all departments up to Key Stage 5
• We are a growing school and have additional responsibility points available for the right candidates and timetable release time for additional responsibilities
• We are only interested in employing exceptional staff because we believe that our students deserve nothing less. If you are successful, we will recognise this in your remuneration package
• There is ample on-site staff parking and designated staff work rooms
• Good travel links to London (35 mins by train), M25 (10 mins) and we are located in the heart of rural Sevenoaks
You will be committed to the development and progress of students, able to facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential and you will be the sort of person who enjoys a collaborative team working style, relishes a challenge and is resilient. You should be able to teach at all key stages including Key Stage 5.
The successful candidate will lead and manage the Computer Science and Business department to ensure that the teaching of Computer Science and Business at Trinity School is of the highest possible standard and that value is added to the attainment of all students across all Key Stages. Previous experience in a Head of Department role in a school environment is beneficial. You will be responsible in delivering a rich and diverse curriculum, which may include extra-curricular activities to support students’ engagement and enjoyment of the subject.
Please include a personal statement with your application of, no more than one side of A4 as to why you would be suited to working at Trinity School. In the personal statement, please avoid a simple list of what you have done, focussing on the impact that you have had in your own classroom and in supporting other teachers achieve strong student outcomes.
We are a Christian school through and through and are very keen to uphold this important and foundational element at Trinity. You do not have to be a Christian to join us but be sympathetic to our Christian values.
We highly recommend you come and visit us to experience what others so readily affirm that Trinity is truly a unique place, with a calm and caring atmosphere.
We are recruiting as applicants apply therefore an appointment may be made before the close date.
Our school and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students. The successful applicant will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure and checks regarding proof of ID, medical clearance and the right to work in the UK.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Free School, Christian
919 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Trinity School
Trinity is a growing, non-denominational Christian free school based in Sevenoaks, Kent. We are single Academy Trust which operates under the sponsorship of 29 local churches Sevenoaks area. was founded 2013 by committed group people, many whom governors school. 11-18, non-selective, mixed and we attract pupils who reach standard to pass 11 Plus. Half intake have faith reference. The sixth form established September 2018 will grow 240 students. moved into our brand new, state-of-the-art building 2016. originally opened as four-form entry but process applying become six-form due demand for places A expansion programme accommodate more students has already started. At full capacity eventually 1140 Parents, staff describe truly special place work, teach learn. culture supportive, challenging every member team high standards expectations strives excellence aspect life. Our vision values permeate everything do this demonstrated well-behaved right through flourishing co-curricular programme. High quality teaching, coupled with outstanding pastoral care, ensures that opportunity fulfil their potential. Teachers well supported developed CPD state-of-the art excellent, spacious facilities, well-resourced classrooms, designated work rooms ample on-site parking. Values As school, promote ‘the Way’ all do: Truth, Excellence, Love, Leadership Service. believe doing so, well-placed confident, outward focused individuals live rewarding purposeful lives. hold unswervingly belief student should receive an ‘education life its fullness’.
Arranging a visit to Trinity School
If you would like any further information, arrange a visit or an informal discussion please contact Fiona Smith, HR Officer on 01732 469111 or email email@example.com