- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS - £25,714 - £41,604
Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey with a vision to transform education across our community? Twynham School and The Grange School recently agreed to formally federate teaching structures for September 2021 to support our desire to deliver world class educational experiences to students across both of our schools.
This is a rare opportunity to join our organisation working as a Head of Computing based primarily at Twynham School but supporting and overseeing the development implementation of the Computing curriculum at The Grange School.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Lead and develop a strong Computing department
• Further improve the outcomes for students in Computing and Creative Digital Media
• Further shape the Computing curriculum in all key stages to ensure that it is exciting and challenging
• Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an inspirational and skilled classroom teacher
• Is an emergent and aspirational leader ready to take on additional responsibilities
• Has a clear understanding of effective pedagogy
• Is ambitious for wider school leadership and thrives in an aspirational culture
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional approach to education
TLR2.3 - £7,017
Applying for the job
To apply for this vacancy, please submit an Application Form and Criminal Records Declaration Form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applications on the Twynham Learning official ‘Application Form –Teaching Posts’ will be accepted. You can download the forms from our website: www.twynhamlearning.com/187/staff-vacancies
The closing date is Monday 29 November 2021 at 8am. (Interested candidates are encouraged to apply early and we reserve the right to appoint a strong candidate prior to the closing date).
More on how to apply (opens in new tab)
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.