Due to continued growth, popularity & expansion, we are seeking a qualified and experienced Head of Department to join our highly successful, flourishing and over-subscribed academy for April 2024 or sooner.
We offer a warm, welcoming and highly supportive working environment as well as a highly bespoke CPD package, progression routes, the opportunity to teach KS5, and many staff benefits, including:
- Range of employee benefits from health and wellbeing including savings across UK major retailers and deposit free car leasing
- Free use of the fully equipped fitness gym
- The best professional development to support your career, including a comprehensive induction programme with trust wide career opportunities
- A supportive and collaborative working environment
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
- Free confidential staff advice and counselling service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Discounts at major retailers including up to 10% off at major retailers such as Sainsbury’s, Marks and Spencer, Costa, First Choice holidays and many more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Negotiable relocation package
In addition, travel to us is easy with free onsite parking and mainline train station less than half a mile away.
This is a fantastic opportunity to appoint an inspirational Head of Creative Arts within our highly successful and over-subscribed Academy. This is a very exciting time to join and lead a supportive department who, we are proud to say, are a full team of dedicated specialists.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for their subject and a genuine desire to secure the best possible outcomes for all students, as well as a commitment to leading and developing the team. We are looking for either an experienced Head of Department with a proven track record, or someone who already has TLR experience and is ready for a new and bigger challenge.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early should we receive a high number of applicants.
This job post has expired.