The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic, inspirational, and enthusiastic classroom practitioner with high expectations of themselves and others
- Fully committed to learning, high-quality teaching and raising standards of all students
- Passionate about your subject; able to inspire and motivate students and staff.
- Committed to ensuring all students reach their potential.
- Able to recognise opportunities and face challenges, whilst maintaining your sense of humour and care for young people
- Capable of promoting partnerships and collaborative working
- A role model for our students and staff
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn
- An opportunity to be a historic founding member of staff at a truly unique school in an already exceptional MATA highly supportive leadership team and executive team invested in your growth and professional development
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality, and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills with an eye towards senior leadership in the future
- A well-resourced, hard -working and supportive team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for professional development
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff
As a PACT employee you will have access to benefits listed below:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free and confidential advice, information, and counselling service
- 2.5 well-being days
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an aspiring leader to develop their career in a brand-new school that is fully supported by the infrastructure of a highly successful Trust - Prince Albert Community Trust (PACT).
We are looking to appoint a Head of Department for English who has the vision and passion to develop our English department and inspire the minds of our young people. We are looking for a Head of Department who is energetic, committed, and excited about producing an outstanding generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place The successful candidate will be energetic, committed, and excited about producing an outstanding generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place.
Prince Albert High opened in 2021 with a year 7 cohort and you will be joining us in the third year of our journey as we welcome a third intake of students. Prince Albert High is unique because it is one of the very few secondary schools where the incoming year 7 students and their families are well-known by our school. This is because the vast majority of our students come from the Multi-Academy Trust’s primaries. As the school enters its third year, you will have the opportunity to shape the school community and your career at Prince Albert High as the school grows.
We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. Our mission is that through working together we aspire to achieve.
This job post has expired.