The successful candidate will:
- A qualified teacher status
- A passion for specialist subject
- An ability to teach across a range of students of different ages and abilities
To tempt you further, we can offer:
- A very friendly school community
- Dedicated and supportive colleagues
- Excellent opportunities for your continued professional development
- The opportunity to be part of our fantastic Multi-Academy Trust - The Priory Learning Trust
- Attractive and well-resourced learning environments
- Employee Assistance Programme
- CPD opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Highly competitive salaries which are reviewed annually
- Discounted gym membership at our Academies
- Discounted Nursery fees at our Academy pre schools
- Pension Scheme
- Flu Jabs
- Generous annual leave entitlement for all year round staff
- Amazing career progression and opportunities
- Regular social events
- Employee Benefits Platform
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Care Plan – Health Shield
The Priory Learning Trust is looking to recruit a Head of ICT to work at Priory Community School – An Academy. This is a very exciting opportunity for an individual who would relish the chance to join The Priory Learning Trust.
What you will do:
- Line manage the IT faculty team members
- Continue to develop the ICT curriculum, working alongside the Vice Principal for Curriculum
- Actively quality assure and develop the teaching and learning delivered by the IT team.
- Manage the IT budget.
- Have strong data analysis skills to inform intervention and student progression.
- Ensure students receive high quality home learning in line with PCSA policy.
- Facilitate a programme of extra-curricular activities e.g. ICT club, period 6 etc.
The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This role involves working with children on a daily basis and is therefore in regulated activity.
This job post has expired.