Our academy offers a high quality of education for our students and excellent career progression and training for staff. Our driving ambition is Students First: Raising Standards and Transforming Lives. Our Ofsted report published on 21st September 2022 said“Outwood Academy Easingwold is an aspirational and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to excel. Staff have the highest expectations of what pupils can achieve and ensure that they meet them.” They also stated "This is a caring community where pupils and staff value and appreciate each other." About our curriculum they wrote "The school’s ‘intrinsic’, ‘academic’, ‘enhancement’ and ‘elective’ curriculums combine to ensure that pupils receive an exceptional education." Are you looking to work in an outstanding school? If so, contact us to come in for a visit.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic practitioner with strong leadership potential to join our Family of Schools and work with us as part of a team who has transformed the school to one that offers outstanding provision and is the school of choice in its community. The Technology Department encompasses Resistant Materials, Graphics, Product Design and Food Technology offering both GCSE and A levels in the subject areas. You should possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference and have a firm love of your subject and a desire to support our young people to reach their full potential.
Applications are invited for those with leadership experience or who are keen to move into this role. Our Trust provides excellent staff development and departments are well supported across our academies.
Interviews will be held on 09/02/2023.
The full Person Specification and Job Description can be found by clicking the apply link.
OGAT are proud to be a part of the National Institute of Teaching (NIoT) hosting it’s North and East campus as Outwood Academy Redcar and Outwood Academy Adwick.
We also offer:
- Your starting salary plus annual inflation linked increases. The starting salary will be dependent on experience.
- We follow the principles of the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document
- You will be automatically enrolled into the generous Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- Pay progression happens automatically on the anniversary of the target period appropriate to your role
- Flexible family friendly policies from day one
- We have our own Workload Charter and are committed to ensuring that Teachers’ workloads are manageable
- All teachers receive an allotted minimum of two hours CPD each week
- Access to centralised resources to support with lesson planning and reducing workload
You will also be automatically enrolled into our Employee Assistance Programme which gives you and your family members free access to:
- Specialist information on a wide range of work-life issues
- Emotional support and counselling for a wide range of personal and work issues
- Legal guidance
- Financial guidance and debt counselling
- Child and dependent care support and advice
- Support for managers
We are also a wellbeing employer with a dedicated wellbeing policy and menopause policy, along with menopause champions based in our academies. Other benefits include:
- Free flu vaccinations
- Free onsite parking
- Employee discounts such as competitively priced Synergy Car Leasing
- Access to various discount sites
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps