This job expired on 28 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
28 January 2022 at 9:00am
5 January 2022
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1083 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Chenderit School website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
- 01295 711567
About Chenderit School
We offer you:
• A supportive, close-knit, ambitious team and wider school with excellent facilities.
• An environment where students have excellent attitudes to learning.
• Students who, through wide and diverse academic, pastoral and extra-curricular opportunities, grow as individuals and contribute enthusiastically to the school community.
• A comprehensive and personalised professional development programme to support your individual career goals.
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we were delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We have continued to use this as a springboard to further success and want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Our school operates a rigorous recruitment process to ensure candidates’ suitability to work with children. All posts in school are subject to disclosure of criminal records.
School locationArchery Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 2QR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed