- Job role
- Design and technology
- Working pattern
- Will consider full-time, part-time
- Contract type
- Main Pay Range 1 £29,915 to Upper Pay Scale 3 £45,766 (full-time equivalent) + TLR 2C (£7,013)
Are you passionate about teaching and leading Design & Technology in an innovative and forward thinking school?
We are looking to appoint an inspirational and dynamic Head of D&T (RMT Specialist) in our well-established department. Someone with a real passion for their subject who will lead, develop and manage the effective delivery of an outstanding curriculum which enables all students to reach their potential.
Come and join us at Whitmore High School where we genuinely invest and develop our staff because we believe exceptional teachers transform students’ lives!
The successful candidate will:
• Be able to lead, manage, develop and be accountable for the department and curriculum in KS3, KS4 & KS5
• Deliver effective and high quality learning experiences to all of our students with a collaborative approach to teaching and learning
• Be an experienced teacher who is influential and committed to getting the best outcomes for the students in our school
• Be committed to equal opportunities for all and to the safeguarding and welfare of young people
• State of the art building with well-equipped classrooms, excellent resources and modern facilities
• Fantastic support from your line managers and SLT who will develop you and want to see you succeed in your career
• ECF teacher programme with dedicated mentor
• You’ll be working in an OFSTED rated ‘Outstanding’ school
• Exceptional and wide ranging CPD opportunities
• Staff Wellbeing group who promote a healthy work life balance and arrange activities such as weekly staff yoga, on-site massage, weekly fruit, well-being garden, book club with free Kindle loan for staff etc.
• Free annual flu jab
• Free use of the on-site gym
• Cycle to Work tax free bike scheme
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.