- Job role
- Design and technology, Engineering
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- MPS/UPS + LFA
An enthusiastic and committed teacher to further develop Design Technology/Engineering at a high performing school offering excellence within the state sector.
The post would be equally suitable for an exceptional candidate seeking early promotion or a more experienced teacher.
Dartford Grammar School is one of the highest performing schools nationally at Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5, with excellent facilities, designated as ’outstandingly successful’ in successive national and international inspections. The ability to teach across all Key Stages and a willingness to be an active participant in the extra-curricular life of the school are important.
We are keen to hear from you if you are:
• an excellent classroom practitioner
• committed to raising achievement and transforming learning
• well-organised, proactive and able to work effectively as part of a team
• Visionary about the future of D.T./Engineering and STEM
We can offer you:
• the opportunity to inspire highly able and well-motivated students to fulfil and exceed their potential
• a dynamic and supportive working environment
• a well-established Induction Programme
• opportunities for professional development
Applying for the job
For further details and an application pack please contact the school (telephone: 01322 223039; fax: 01322 291426; e-mail: email@example.com
Please return a completed application form, to the Headmaster, Mr J C Metcalf, Dartford Grammar School, West Hill, Dartford, Kent DA1 2HW
Download an application form - 32.3 KB
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- School size
- 1546 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
About Dartford Grammar School
Dartford Grammar School is a selective secondary academy for boys, which admits girls to its sixth form. There are six forms of entry to Year 7, and all of the students joining the school are from the top 25% of the ability range. The students come from Dartford, neighbouring towns and villages, and nearby London boroughs. The current roll is 1,532, including 616 in the sixth form.
Arranging a visit to Dartford Grammar School
Please use the contact details in the advert if you would like the opportunity to tour the school or to discuss the role informally before making an application.