Head of Drama
To provide professional leadership of Drama through securing high quality teaching, the effective use of resources and a constant focus on achieving the highest standards in achievement; to contribute to the personal development of students through extra-curricular drama activities.
Essential educational requirements
• First degree (or equivalent qualification) related to teaching subject
• Nationally recognised teaching qualification
Essential skills and experience
• The skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to teach across KS3-5
• An outstanding classroom teacher, demonstrating ability to innovate
• Understanding of current curriculum issues in relation to teaching Drama
• Experience of teaching A Level Theatre Studies/Drama
TLR2b - £4529
About Bishop Stopford School
Bishop Stopford School is a forward thinking and high achieving learning community, with strong roots and long-standing traditions. We seek to provide an outstanding education and encourage all – no matter what their starting points – to achieve as highly as they can. In August 2011, we converted to Academy status and we are excited to capitalise on the freedom which this status brings.
- Headlands, Kettering, Northamptonshire, NN15 6BJ
- Bishop Stopford School website (opens in a new window)