English, Media studies
• You will have the opportunity to lead an amazing team - English results are above the national average consistently
• In addition to this post there is a post holder in the department and a Lead Practitioner
• There is an English specific base area and a supportive SLT
Applying for the job
Visit our website www.hsg.haringey.sch.uk/163/vacancies to access an application form for this role. Please note CVs will not be accepted. More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
797 pupils enrolled
11 to 16
About Hornsey School for Girls
Hornsey School for Girls is consistently in the top 20% of schools nationally as recognised by SSAT for the past 5 years.
“Students have high ambitions and work hard to achieve them. They are genuinely interested in their studies and consequently, enjoy working hard.” Ofsted 2017
Right now we are searching for exceptional talent and offering opportunities to be part of something unique.
We have high ambitions for our staff as well as our students. As you will be investing in our young people, we will invest in you.
As well as financial incentives, your career pathway will be developed with you and will include:
• Progression opportunities both internally and externally through our bespoke CPD programme and outstanding links with Ambitions School Leadership, Teach First, East London Consortium and others
• Outstanding mentoring/coaching programme with all staff having access to Lead Practitioner support through our Inspires Team
• Bespoke and individualised programme for NQTs and Teach First participants
• Innovative professional development through our stranded CPD programme for all staffing levels
“Staff commented on the ‘countless opportunities’ available to them and described the programme as of ‘an exceptionally high quality’ and making ‘an outstanding impact on pedagogy’. Newly qualified teachers also value highly the support they receive.” Ofsted March 2017
Arranging a visit to Hornsey School for Girls
There is an opportunity to meet the Acting Headteacher virtually on Wednesday 5th May at 11.30am. Should you wish to attend please contact Flick Heron (HT PA) via email@example.com or call 020 8348 6191 ext 227. You can also email or call for any further information or queries you might have via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8348 6191 ext 239