- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- £25,714 - £41,604
We are seeking to appoint a Head of English.
Would you relish the opportunity to join an exciting and progressive journey with a vision to transform education across our community?
This is a rare opportunity to join our organisation working as a Head of English at The Grange School whilst contributing to the development of English across our two schools and working closely with the Director of English.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Lead a small and strong English department in a rapidly improving school
• Further improve the outcomes for students in English
• Further shape the English curriculum in all key stages to ensure that it is exciting and challenging
• Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an inspirational and skilled classroom teacher
• Is an emergent and aspirational leader ready to take on additional responsibilities
• Has a clear understanding of effective pedagogy
• Is ambitious for wider school leadership and thrives in an aspirational culture
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional approach to education
The Grange School and Twynham School can offer you:
• The chance to be a part of an exciting educational journey alongside highly regarding professionals
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues and wonderful young people and their families
• An exceptional CPD offer from NQT and RQT through to preparation for senior and system leadership
• Strong and supportive leadership, who place value on learning beyond the classroom
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a progressive multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
TLR2.2 - £4,785
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.